So, lucky little me has been nominated for another blogging award! I’m so happy and excited and overall grateful for the support I’m receiving. Thanks a million to Hebah for nominating me – guys, her blog is truly lovely and you should all check it out. Also follow her on Twitter ’cause she’s the sweetest.
The Versatile Blogger Award is a pretty simple idea but it’s great for getting to know fellow bloggers. All you have to do is share 7 facts about yourself and nominate other bloggers to do the same. So, without further ado, here are mine!
- I love organising – give me a messy desk, wardrobe or cupboard and I will go. to. town. I’m talking files, storage boxes, sticky labels…there is just nothing more satisfying than getting things in order and giving everything a home.
- I really want to learn more languages. I speak English and Spanish fluently, but I also want to brush up on my French, and learn (yes, there’s a list): Italian, Catalan, Arabic, Japanese and (if I’ve time left over lol) Finnish.
- I’ve wanted a Dalmatian dog ever since I was aware of their existence. Since before 101 Dalmatians. When I was about 5 my parents bought me some black and white spotty guinea pigs as a compromise – I was not impressed.
- My number one pet peeve is people saying ‘my bad.’ Fortunately I don’t hear it that much any more but when I was in school everyone would say ‘my bad’ when they made a mistake. What does it even mean???
- I wore glasses when I was a little kid and I hated them, but now I don’t need them any more I wish I could wear them without it being a really cringey, hipster thing to do. I just think glasses look so chic and can be a lovely accessory.
- I’ve never seen, like, any movies. So many huge movies that I really should have seen by now (I’m 24 for crying out loud) I have either not seen at all or fallen asleep during. Star Wars, The Godfather, Forrest Gump, Avatar, Ghostbusters…never seen ’em. I have seen Interview with a Vampire about 10,000 times, though.
- My favourite way to spend a morning is to wake up early(ish), drink my coffee and read in my jammies. My kindle is one of the best purchases I have ever made, I read so much more than I used to now that I have it for some reason. I adore chilly mornings, wrapped in a blanket on the sofa, and spending a couple of hours reading.
Now, onto my nominated bloggers! I recently followed a load of new people who I have connected with on Twitter, so I’m nominating blogs I have just started reading but am loving!
I don’t know about you guys but I love reading and writing this kind of question and answer post! Thanks again to Hebah for nominating me and I hope my nominees will enjoy writing their posts!