So, lucky little me has been nominated for another blogging award! I’m so happy, excited and overall grateful for the support I’m receiving. Thanks a million to Hebah for nominating me – guys, her blog is truly lovely and you should all check it out. Also, follow her on Twitter, because she’s the sweetest.
The Versatile Blogger Award is a pretty simple idea but it’s great for getting to know fellow bloggers. All you have to do is share 7 facts about yourself and nominate other bloggers to do the same. So, without further ado, here are mine!
1.I love organising – give me a messy desk, wardrobe or cupboard and I will go. to. town. I’m talking files, storage boxes, sticky labels…there is just nothing more satisfying than getting things in order and giving everything a home.
2. I really want to learn more languages. I speak English and Spanish fluently, but I also want to brush up on my French, and learn (yes, there’s a list): Italian, Catalan, Arabic, Japanese and (if I’ve time left over lol) Finnish.
3. I’ve wanted a Dalmatian dog ever since I was aware of their existence. Since before 101 Dalmatians. When I was about 5 my parents bought me some black and white spotty guinea pigs as a compromise – I was not impressed.
4. My number one pet peeve is bad grammar. I know a lot of people are irritated by this, but it really grinds my gears when people don’t know their basic to, too and two, there, their and they’re etc…but the worst one is I was sat, I was stood etc. SITTING, folks.
5. I wore glasses when I was little and I hated them, but now I don’t need them any more I wish I could wear them without it being a really cringey, hipster thing to do. I just think glasses look so chic and can be a lovely accessory.
6. I’ve never seen, like, any movies. So many huge movies that I really should have seen by now (I’m 24 for crying out loud) I have either not seen at all or fallen asleep during. Star Wars, The Godfather, Forrest Gump, Avatar, Ghostbusters…never seen ’em. I have seen Interview with a Vampire about 10,000 times, though.
7. My favourite way to spend a morning is to wake up early(ish), drink my coffee and read in my jammies. My kindle is one of the best purchases I have ever made, I read so much more than I used to now that I have it for some reason. I adore chilly mornings, wrapped in a blanket on the sofa, and spending a couple of hours reading.
Now, onto my nominated bloggers! I recently followed a load of new people who I have connected with on Twitter, so I’m nominating blogs I have just started reading but am loving!
I don’t know about you guys but I love reading and writing this kind of question and answer post! Thanks again to Hebah for nominating me and I hope my nominees will enjoy writing their posts!